Download the FREE Cross Block pattern here.
The block is a super fun and easy make – let me show you the general steps that it will take to complete the block:
- Follow the cutting instructions to cut out the pieces below.
2. From those pieces, create two blocks, pictured below. Yes, we are making 1 block, but stay tuned to see what happens!
3. Get ready to cut the two blocks in half diagonally. To best handle the selvage, it may be a good idea to draw a line and sew two seams on both sides of the line (left) before cutting (right).
4. Gather and arrange all pieces and sew them together to create the block.
5. Baste and quilt the block as desired, and follow the pattern instructions to turn the block into a pillow. Enjoy!